Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hello World!

This is the inauguration of my rants - in blog format. As I love eating out and trying out new places - restaurants, lounges, bars, cafes - (i'd call myself an amateur foodie and "winey") - i'll focus on providing a fully critical :-) review of locales I visit & i might possibly expand to rants of other nature sometime in the future.

I have moved from Seattle to Boston almost a year ago with my boyfriend, Mr. Z, in order for me to attend a certain local business school. The experience proved much less enchanting than either one of us expected and we are now waxing nostalgic after our West Coast days. Part of the East Coast dissapointment comes from the lack of diversity and often quality in eat-out places in Boston & surroundings. Also, I have often been asked for recommendations on places to go to, in Seattle or Boston - so from now on I can maybe point folks to my blog to pick and choose from my reviews :-)

and with that I will start a little retroactive review from the productive last 2 weeks!
To be continued!

2 comments: